Sunday 2 February 2014

Adam and Eve Crossdressing Service Events Calendar

Hi everyone, sorry I have been very quiet, had a busy time run up to Christmas then was away for 2 weeks then I was ill for nearly 3 weeks so I am really behind this year organising events, but do not despair I have lots of exciting Events planned so please do keep checking, of course there will be the favourites such as Goodwood Revival Festival which is at Goodwood Sussex in September, then in October our very favourite weekend away when we head up to Edinburg for  the Miss Hide and Sleek weekend, but in the short term we are looking forward to the Enigma Ball in May date and venue to be confirmed, I will also be organising  Theatre trips and finding new restaurants that we can frequent  so an exciting year ahead, so please watch this space.
Hugs
Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment